AX84 SEL Build
I finally got around to wire up the SEL, I had the parts mounted on vero boards, so it was just a matter of transfer them to the turret board. Here is shot of the unit under test before the transplant.
Getting the turret board ready…
I had Lao Hu made me a pair of turret staking tool out of bolts (not shown). The bolts were a bit too large and interfere with mounting turrets that are too close together, need to get new ones made eventually, anyhow, I managed to get most of the turrets in without much issue.
Voila! turret board ready for wiring.
A shot of the finished board mounted in the chassis.